You can't beat the location...1.5 blocks to Air and Space Museum. A few things to consider:
1. We opted for the rate with the breakfast buffet and it was well worth it. Good food at a good price. Plus, kids eat free.
2. DC room tax is approximately 14.5% per night, and this amounted to about $20 per night. So, add this to your nightly rate.
3. Parking is $30 per night plus $5.40 DC Tax. It's good for in-and-out, and until 5pm the day you check-out.
4. There is a Metro station, McDonalds, Quiznos, Starbucks, and CVS Pharmacy all with 1-2 blocks.
5. There is a train station very near by, and in our room we could hear the trains running all night. If this is a concern for you, be sure to ask at the time of booking.More