I've stayed at Hotel Harrington once before when I was protesting. It's a basic hotel, very old, with old everything. Just a room and a bathroom, nothing more, nothing less. It was hot a few weeks ago and we were told that they don't turn the air conditioning on until "later." So we opened the windows only to find that the din and roar that we let in wouldn't allow us to sleep. The only plus factor is that it's within walking distance to everything! If you just want a room to lay your head, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Harrington is located in the heart of Washington, D.C.'s world smithsonian is just 3 blocks from the hotel, the Verizon center is just 6 blocks, so park your car if you have one and just walk to all the sights. In addition, Metro Center, is just two blocks away which is the Red Line. We offer 242 guest rooms, including 26 deluxe family rooms, full service restaurant, fast food restaurant, friendly pub, local tours, and a nice gift shop. Amenities Free Wifi, computer in lobby to print boarding passes, Free postcards at the front desk Private bathroom in every room Refrigerators are in most rooms. Just ask if you need one brought to your room Microwave for guests located in the Internet Cafe Ice Machines - Lobby level and floors 2 through 6 Soft Drinks - Lobby level and floors 1 through 6 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Harrington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Harrington Washington Dc