Husband stayed previously, my first stay. Price was right for such a great location to walk to most Museums and Federal buildings, like Capitol, White House, National Gallery of Art, and most Smithsonian Museums or take Metro to other sites of interest. Old historic building, but room and bath clean, not "plush" but cell and wireless data worked fine. Very friendly staff, mostly long time employees. Provided a great local restaurant list-lots of variety and metro and street map. Even mailed my favorite sweaters left in a drawer within a few days of return. We'd definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Harrington is located in the heart of Washington, D.C.'s world smithsonian is just 3 blocks from the hotel, the Verizon center is just 6 blocks, so park your car if you have one and just walk to all the sights. In addition, Metro Center, is just two blocks away which is the Red Line. We offer 242 guest rooms, including 26 deluxe family rooms, full service restaurant, fast food restaurant, friendly pub, local tours, and a nice gift shop. Amenities Free Wifi, computer in lobby to print boarding passes, Free postcards at the front desk Private bathroom in every room Refrigerators are in most rooms. Just ask if you need one brought to your room Microwave for guests located in the Internet Cafe Ice Machines - Lobby level and floors 2 through 6 Soft Drinks - Lobby level and floors 1 through 6 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Harrington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Harrington Washington Dc