The location is excellent to tour the metro area of Washington, DC. Within blocks are numerous restaurants, shopping, and attractions. A block to the east is the main stop for the trolley which takes one around the DC area. Our room was beyond antiquated as the bathroom was very stark with no shelving for personal supplies and thin towels. Walls could use painting and new carpet installed but otherwise clean. Hotel staff was very friendly and able to find us cabs at any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Harrington is located in the heart of Washington, D.C.'s world smithsonian is just 3 blocks from the hotel, the Verizon center is just 6 blocks, so park your car if you have one and just walk to all the sights. In addition, Metro Center, is just two blocks away which is the Red Line. We offer 242 guest rooms, including 26 deluxe family rooms, full service restaurant, fast food restaurant, friendly pub, local tours, and a nice gift shop. Amenities Free Wifi, computer in lobby to print boarding passes, Free postcards at the front desk Private bathroom in every room Refrigerators are in most rooms. Just ask if you need one brought to your room Microwave for guests located in the Internet Cafe Ice Machines - Lobby level and floors 2 through 6 Soft Drinks - Lobby level and floors 1 through 6 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Harrington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrington Hotel Washington Dc
- Hotel Harrington Washington Dc