The hotel is very convenient for sightseeing. The metro is right under the hotel and the Smithsonian museums are a few blocks away. The buffet breakfast was nice and varied. The pool is fairly small and they charge $7 to use it. It was pretty crowded with kids, including ours. The rooms are decent sized and comfortable but we were near a soda machine and ice maker so we had alot of noise during the night. The staff were friendly and helpful but the concierge was not especially knowledgeable. Limited family dining options in the area and it does get pretty deserted after dark.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt