Just spent three nights at the Grand Hyatt and had a very enjoyable stay. We booked a Regency Club room and stayed on the 8th floor. Our room was very nicely decorated with a very comfortable king bed and two chairs. The bathroom had granite counters and a tub with a slanted back and sufficient depth to enjoy soaking after a long day of sightseeing.
The Regency Club Lounge provided a nice breakfast, afternoon snacks, evening hors d'ouvres and nighttime cookies and drinks. Everything we had there was well presented and tasted excellent.
The hotel appears to have utilized feng shui principles and incorporated all of the elements into their rooms and public spaces.
We took advantage of the Metro and were able to go directly from Reagan National to the hotel lobby without going outside. Very convenient!
Would definintely go back again. Hated to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt