Stayed here on a $80/night PL bid 2/16-2/19. Was given a room on the "Gold Passport" level as I am a GP member. Great hotel - convenient to the Metro station (just an escalator ride from the lobby). Would stay here again on a PL bid, but wouldn't pay the normal $250+ per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt