Stayed in Hyatt 1/30-2/1 with by girlfriend. Had the room on the 10th floor withthe king size bed.
Spacious rooms and very clean. Bed was out of this world - had perfect rest both nights... Didn't try any other hotel activities or restaurants due to very active 2 days in dc... So much to see there and the hotel of course was used to stretch the legs and have a good night sleep. Everybody we met / delt with at the Hyatt was very nice and helpfull...
Parking right under and for a med price - 20$ for 24 hrs. Metro station was there also - although we did not use this type of transportation.
Highly recommend this place for a long weekend stay - perfect and closeto everything. Will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt