Stayed here for one night Friday August 1st, 2014. Beautiful hotel and was a great price. Wifi in the lobby only which was fine because it was great to come down and sit in the lobby because it was so nice. Starbucks and a couple of restaurants right in the hotel. Great location for touring Washington. Very close to everything. Took The Metro to Nationals Park for a ball game.If you walk a short distance down to the galleria to grab Metro you won't have to transfer.Very easy to take and lots of help from other travellers and staff to get the fare card. The only downfall to this hotel is the expensive valet parking. $45 is a bit ridiculous. They did let us leave our vehicle there after we checked out until 6pm that day so we could do some more sightseeing. The valet guys were great. But $45?? $25 maybe...I get parking is at a premium but come on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt