The location is great, particularly if you want to arrive and leave by metro. It is not clearly marked, but you can exit Metro Center almost directly into the hotel and avoid weather if need be. The room I had had an interesting layout and comfortable chair -- good alternative to watching tv in bed. The main gripe is that the hotel has really outrageous prices for food. Save some money and walk around the block to any coffee shop or restaurant and you will find better coffee, food and service. If you pay as much as the Hyatt price on line, you are a fool. There is always a discount available somewhere otherwise it would not be so full of families and tourists. They have a nice bank of elevators, but you will spend time waiting since it seems only 2 or 3 are ever in service. Front desk service is efficient and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt