Grand Hyatt Washington
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
$188
Hotels.com
$293
$280
  • Pool
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$328
$287
  • Breakfast included
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$479
  • Restaurant
Sofitel Washington DC(Washington DC)
$339
$329
  • Room Service
$238
$225
$351
$314
  • Restaurant
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
$428
$335
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
$389
$171
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
$502
Hotelpower.com
5,233 results
All reviewsgreat locationwhite housemetro center stationclub levelwithin walking distancehealth clubford's theaterhotel lobbybreakfast buffetbeautiful hotelnational mallbeautiful lobbyfitness centerlarge hotelfew blockssmithsonian museumsstreet noise
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel is very nice. Near a lot of amenities including the convention center and the Verizon Center. Hotel staff seemed a bit inexperienced when it came to upgrade and hotel perks.
I was disappointed with the grand club level. Often could not get a soft drink of choice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank moosie1950
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Grand Hyatt Washington, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment of your time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. I am thrilled you found our location to be perfectly convenient for your travel. I have shared your comments regarding the staff and the Grand Club lounge with our management team. I look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Hyatt Washington the next time your travel brings you back to D.C.!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Not all Hyatt are created equal !!! I have been to many on business across the u.s. and were here 2 times. enjoyed both trips. great sports bar too.... walking distance to some great bars and restaurants. The grand ballroom was just that GRAND !!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank hugh b
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Grand Hyatt's hospitality has always been something I look forward to during my travels. The hotel was however very busy during my period of stay hence I didn't have too many choices when it comes to rooms, so it was one of the smallest I had been. It had all the comfort despite it being an old hotel. Breakfast was good, loved the smoothies!

The convenient location next to Chinatown and within walking distance with many state departments made it easy for me to go to my meetings. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank SAAzli
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We arrived mid afternoon at the Hyatt Washington and were able to get into our room straight away.and it was very nice. Relaxing by taking off my shoes, I felt a strange sensation, the floor was wet, not just near the bed but all around! I rang the desk - no one, then I went down to the concierge - no one, then finally I buttonholed a guy with a Hyatt badge and soon we were being moved to another room. It seems the ducting from the roof was leaking rain from days back.
After that it was great, very reminiscent of the Hyatt in Waikiki Beach as if built by the same people. And the club facility was basic to say the least - they had given us a reduced rate for our club suite and we found club to be set up in one room serving very basic food almost frugal. Although they tried, there were many disappointed folk who seemed speechless at the frugality of what was provided.

Think we struck a bad patch. Every one was very friendly - they had no choice than to just smile in embarassment.

Room Tip: get a room with a dry floor!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank robertmountjoyrowe
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Great location (few blocks from the Mall, and great restaurants), has a nice lobby with a Starbucks (always a plus). We stayed in a corner room on the 9th floor. Decent view. Room was clean and quiet. The staff were excellent. The hotel itself seemed modernized, but worn. The carpets were threadbare, and the bathroom was very small, but it was clean. Had nice entertainment center, fridge, safe, iPod station, etc. It was a good stay though, and I'd recommend it.

Room Tip: Corner rooms had lots of windows for good view!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple