Comfortable hotel with a couple of restaurants and bars. We had a good quality dinner in the bistro. The hotel features a patio lobby with a big restaurant on the ground floor.
There is a small gym, which is actually a bit too small for a Grand Hyatt hotel. Facilities in the gym are average. There is a small swimming pool, which becomes easily crowded.
The hotel location is good, pretty close to China town in the city centre of Washington DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt