Hotel has been recently renovated and rooms are a good size and well decorated. Unfortunately I do have a couple of issues which should be raised.
Firstly the hotel does not supply any free internet access. I have previously used the business centres in US hotels before and they have always been free for paying guests. In addition when I arrived at the hotel at 5pm I was told my room was not ready and would have to wait an hour, which was a little disappointing.
That said the hotel is lovely and I couldn’t fault the layout with some great restaurants, Starbucks and a lively sports bar within the complex.
Plus an added bonus of a Metro station being located directly below the hotel, which meant you didn’t even have to go outside to get a train.
All in all a great stay and would definitely stay again should I return to Washington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt