Choice of hotel was from the person organizing the small conference I attended for two days. Very centrally located. My room seemed a somewhat awkward shape when I first walked in but eventually I rather liked the fact that the bed was on an angle, well away from the entrance door. Room had everything I required, very comfortable bed, spotlessly clean. Interesting charging station next to the desk that offered many options including plugs and usb charging. Bathroom was a bit "industrial" ie. the toilet was one with the pipes showing as in a public facility, however water pressure etc was terrific. Any staff I had contact with were very pleasant. Its a huge hotel and I was concerned that might mean long waits for elevators in the morning but in fact they were very fast. Cant say the hotel had charm - it was a large chain hotel - but it was a comfortable stay that left nothing to be desired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt