My family and I were just in DC for a wedding and stayed at the Grand Hyatt and had a great stay. The front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. The room we stayed in was nice and clean. The location was great! Walking distance to shopping, restaurants and of course the fun tourist spots such as the White House, museums, and monuments. The Sunday buffet was good and had lots of options. The hotel was busy and had a reunion going on the same weekend we were there, but it didn't affect our stay at all and I was traveling with a 1 1/2 year old. Over all, we had a great stay and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in downtown City Center- with convenient in-lobby Metro Center access - this Washington DC hotel is an ideal spot to explore the Nation's Capitol. Enjoy stylish guestrooms with plush Grand Beds™, indulgent amenities and multiple dining venues. Utilize our full-service business center and 32 outstanding meeting rooms - just steps from Washington Convention Center. Escape to extraordinary elegance at Grand Hyatt Washington. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Travelocity so you can book your Grand Hyatt Washington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Washington Hotel Washington Dc
- Grand Hyatt Washington Dc
- Hyatt Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Hyatt