Arc The. Hotel
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$269
$444
$399
The Watergate
  • Pool
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$279
$223
  • Breakfast included
$339
$239
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
$441
$242
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$221
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
$233
Hotelpower.com
1,462 results
All reviewskennedy centerfoggy bottomwhole foodslincoln memorialgreat locationgwu campusquiet neighborhoodone bedroom suitemetro stationattached restaurantwalking distanceolder hotelblue linewhite housenational mallbit datedminute walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I always stay at the GWU Inn whenever we visit DC. It's our first choice for many reason: great location, very large and comfortable rooms, terrific price and an excellent staff who do everything to make our stay a success. You can't go wrong.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GCFB2014
Jared B, Front Office Manager at Arc The. Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Wow! We're bluishing :)

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We are happy to make your stay more than enjoyable.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

It is a very good hotel! Cleanliness and good location for sightseeing on foot.
It is not expensive.
The great positive point of this hotel is its location - a few meters away from Foggy Bottom metro station and walking distance from so many attractions, shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank 474,123

474123,

...And you're a great guest!! So happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. See you again soon? We hope!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

A more intimate hotel slightly off the beaten path, The George Washington University Inn is welcoming and comfortable. Close to public transportation, the Kennedy Center, and within walking distance of Georgetown and Dupont Circle, this small hotel provides a great base to explore DC. The room is well sized with a comfortable bed, good amenities toiletries, including a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The staff was accommodating and even acknowledged a special occasion for us. The fitness center was small but more than adequate for needs. We would stay here again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NYC10025NY

NYC10025NY,

We are glad you found us! It is our goal to exceed every guests' expectations! We are glad you enjoyed yourself and the special occassion. Hope you celebrate the next one with us too!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I stayed here this past week and I couldn't have enjoyed myself more! I was in town for business which is usually stressful and in no way exciting however each time I headed back to the hotel, I filled up with excitement to see the staff. They are all so welcoming and energetic each day. Most of the staff seemed as if they were aways right around the corner to serve me. Jarod and Bryna were amazing, always a smile on their faces and they even remembered my name every day!

If you are looking for a hotel where you feel like you're at home... This is the place!!

Secondly the rooms are huge... You really can not find rooms like this in DC. the amenities that you receive are outstanding and the staff even seems to always add some bonus, no matter what I ask for or of them.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank R0BT1N

"Perfect"!.. You said it, not us, so it's not bragging :)

Honestly, thank you so much for the awesome review. It is the biggest compliment to see that our guests enjoy their stay at our hotel.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

From the moment I walked in, I felt very comfortable and welcome. An hour after I checked in, the front desk called my room and asked me how I was settling in and if I needed anything for tomorrow, such as a wake-up call or a taxi. I had an interview in the morning which lasted until 2:00 (after check out time). They held my belongings with them in the front until I returned. Such a great experience!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank JoannasAmazing

Dear JoannasAmazing... YEAH you are!!

Love your username and love your review! We are so happy that you were comfortable here before your interview. It is very important that you were able to be comfortable and enjoy yourself all while preparing for the big interview. We know you rocked it, so we can't wait to see you again!