Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
Georgetown Suites(Washington DC)
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
Melrose Georgetown Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
The River Inn(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
1,172 results
All reviewsbourbon steakseasons restaurantgeorgetown locationroom serviceluxury hotelconcierge deskm streethotel experiencethe location is perfecta wonderful stayfitness centerwonderful hotelwhite housespafssuitebrunch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stayed at the Four Seasons at Christmas-time in 2012. Perfection. What a surreal and amazing experience. Very expensive, but you only live once, and why not stay posh once in a while? Our standard king room was anything but standard--large, luxurious, fabulous bed and furnishings. The bathroom was enormous and had the best bathtub I have ever experienced with a separate shower stall. I wanted to take all of the fixtures home. The lobby transformed into a winter wonderland with christmas trees and art exhibits. We ate at their in house restaurant, Bourbon Steak, and we were blown away by the food and the service. The drinks were phenomenal, and they make their own ginger-ale. My only complaint was that the bar at the hotel (outside Bourbon Steak) was very small and crowded. However, we got our drinks and took them to the lobby to be in the middle of the artistic Christmas trees, which made up for it. What a place!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Brennacl,

Thank you for your five star review of Four Seasons Washington. I’m pleased that you were able to visit the hotel during the holidays and enjoyed our winter wonderland in the lobby. I am also glad that your room, Bourbon Steak, and our service were all part of an amazing experience. I hope you will join us again this year for the holidays and look forward to welcoming you back.

All the best,

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We visit this amazing hotel each November and have a trunk show selling affordable semi-precious jewellery and cashmere shawls over a 3 or 4 day period. We are allowed to set up shop in a suite and receive our invited guests in to look at our wares at leisure with a glass of champagne. We always seem to have very little time to set up (we fly in from London England) but have NEVER been disappointed by the help and kindness and preparedness and enthusiasm of all the staff. Brad and Julie and Michael and Sonia and so many others all help us and our guests and we look forward to our visits each year with real pleasure. Our next one is this Thursday (21st November) and we will arrive with great confidence that everything will be as perfect as always.

The check-in desk, the concierge desk, the house-keeping team, the guest relationship team and the in-room dining are all excellent. The doormen always greet you with a welcoming smile and recognise you. It is a truly great hotel and we recommend it most highly.

John Lloyd Morgan and Davina Alexander.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear John L.,

Thank you for a lovely review of Four Seasons Washington and your continued loyalty. I am pleased that your visits have been so enjoyable and you have received excellent service from Brad, Julie, Michael, and Sonia in particular as well as the rest of the hotel staff. I’m glad to have you staying in the hotel for your annual trunk show and I look forward to welcoming you back next year.

Warm regards,

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I spend an inordinate amount of time at this hotel and everthing about it is perfection. The staff is above and beyond even the best luxury hotels with their attentiveness and abilities, the rooms are lovely and the location is amazing. My only complaint is that everyone else loves it so much that you cant get in all the time.

Room Tip: Dont think there is a bad room in the place
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Laurie G,

Thank you for your five star review of Four Seasons Washington. I’m glad that you continue to have great experiences at the hotel and enjoy the rooms, location, and attentive service. I appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back personally on your next visit to the east coast.

Best wishes,

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I love this hotel. It has a beautiful property that is maintained well with wonderful little touches throughout. The courtyard patio has cozy meeting areas some with outdoor braziers to keep you warm. The rooms are lovely - a nice size and well appointed. The staff is great, personable and service impecable! Wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Room Tip: My favorite are the rooms overlooking the courtyard
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear annmarsden,

Thank you for a wonderful five star review of Four Seasons Washington and your continued loyalty. I’m happy that you enjoy so many aspects of the hotel including our outdoors spaces, guestrooms, and impeccable service. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

All the best,

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I just have to say WOW. What a night. From my 2 mai tai happy hour, to lounging in The Presidential Suite(an upgrade from heaven), to an awesome dinner in Bourbon Steak, to an extreme pedicure experience, and finally breakfast with eggs benedict to die for, I have the happiest wife ever. We were treated like royalty and just loved every minute. Thanks so much for treating Rickie and I as VIP's and spoiling us. I look forward to a return visit soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank RayBialek

Dear RayBialek,

Thank you for a wonderful review of Four Seasons Washington. I’m pleased that you and your wife were able to experience so much of the hotel and could relax in the Presidential Suite. I am also happy that you enjoyed mai tais and dinner at Bourbon Steak as well as eggs benedict in the morning. Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback, I look forward to welcoming you back and personally meeting you on your next visit.

Warm regards,