Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$269
$444
$399
The Watergate
  • Pool
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$279
$223
  • Breakfast included
$339
$239
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
$402
$242
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$221
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
$233
Hotelpower.com
1,171 results
All reviewsbourbon steakseasons restaurantgeorgetown locationroom serviceluxury hotelconcierge deskm streethotel experiencethe location is perfecta wonderful stayfitness centerwonderful hotelwhite housespafssuitebrunch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Four Seasons D.C. The location is excellent - great for business, sight seeing and shopping. Most of the staff were lovely and very helpful but the receptionist on check in when we arrived was borderline rude. The rooms and amenities are what you would expect in a Four Seasons property. There was no breakfast buffet and the a la carte breakfast was expensive.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Dreaming57,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Four Seasons Washington. I am glad that you enjoyed our Georgetown location for business, sightseeing, and shopping. I am disappointed that your experience at check-in was anything other than gracious. I will share your comments with our front office staff to prevent this from happening again. I’m also sorry you felt the breakfast options were costly. We strive to make each guest feel welcome and attended to and I hope that you will join us again so we may provide you with a five star experience.
Respectfully,

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stayed for four nights during our stay in DC. This was our first stay in Washington DC with our young son. The room was very nice, quiet, and the bathroom spotless. We walked to the Metro to go downtown, but the hotel is within walking distance to the heart of Georgetown and all the fine shopping Georgetown has to offer. Breakfast was outstanding, and room service equally fine.

Room Tip: There is a west side and a east side. Speak to reservations about the differences between the two, including the views offered.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear KatieinBoston,

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Washington. I am glad that you and your family had a great experience with us and enjoyed walking around Georgetown and taking the metro to see more of DC. I’m also happy that you enjoyed your room, bathroom, breakfast in Seasons as well as room service. We look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service on your next trip to the nation’s capital.
Warm regards,

Reviewed October 11, 2013

It's a luxury hotel, so what should you expect? 'Luxury.' This is one of 'two' hotels I stay in D.C. and I'd have to give the 'nod' to the Four Seasons.

Without being overtly descriptive, I'll confine my fervor to some specific and 'favorite' details:

-Shopping
-Fine Dining
-Excellent Concierge
-Fantastic and clean bathrooms
-Spa is definitely in my top 10 for the U.S. in Hotels
-QUIET

If you ventured to D.C. for work, you can get it done in the Four Seasons. Quiet ambience that I really enjoy.

Room Tip: The higher, the better.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Jae V,

I’m pleased to learn that you enjoy so many aspects of the hotel during your stays with us. I am glad that you were able to experience our restaurants and spa, and that our concierge, bathrooms and quiet atmosphere also topped your list of favorite details. Thank you for your five star review of Four Seasons Hotel Washington, and I hope to meet you during your next visit to DC.
All the best,

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I enjoyed the exceptional stay at the Four Seasons in D.C. It was in a great part of town. The room was spacious and luxurious. It was quiet too. It was in a happening part of town. The restaurants were excellent as well.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Iroyer1,

Thank you for a wonderful review of Four Seasons Washington. I am happy you had an excellent experience at the hotel and were able to enjoy our restaurants as well as our location in historic Georgetown. I’m also glad to know that your room was comfortable and quite. I hope you will join us again on your next trip to the nation’s capital.
Best wishes,

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is a well situated hotel with very comfortable rooms and a great staff. Gracious atmosphere but very unstuffy. Easy walking distance to Georgetown, Metro and Pennsylvania Ave. Well worth the price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Expat094,

I’m glad you enjoyed your recent stay at Four Seasons Washington and that our décor, location, and staff all made for a great trip. I am also happy that you found the atmosphere in the hotel and guest rooms to be comfortable. Thank you for taking the time to share this review and I hope you will join us again on your next trip to the east coast.
Warm regards,