“Outstanding service, nice location”

Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
Ranked #2 of 140 Hotels in Washington DC
Boston
“Outstanding service, nice location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stayed for four nights during our stay in DC. This was our first stay in Washington DC with our young son. The room was very nice, quiet, and the bathroom spotless. We walked to the Metro to go downtown, but the hotel is within walking distance to the heart of Georgetown and all the fine shopping Georgetown has to offer. Breakfast was outstanding, and room service equally fine.

Room Tip: There is a west side and a east side. Speak to reservations about the differences between the two, i...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear KatieinBoston,

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Washington. I am glad that you and your family had a great experience with us and enjoyed walking around Georgetown and taking the metro to see more of DC. I’m also happy that you enjoyed your room, bathroom, breakfast in Seasons as well as room service. We look forward to continuing to provide you with outstanding service on your next trip to the nation’s capital.
Warm regards,

Dirk Burghartz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

It's a luxury hotel, so what should you expect? 'Luxury.' This is one of 'two' hotels I stay in D.C. and I'd have to give the 'nod' to the Four Seasons.

Without being overtly descriptive, I'll confine my fervor to some specific and 'favorite' details:

-Shopping
-Fine Dining
-Excellent Concierge
-Fantastic and clean bathrooms
-Spa is definitely in my top 10 for the U.S. in Hotels
-QUIET

If you ventured to D.C. for work, you can get it done in the Four Seasons. Quiet ambience that I really enjoy.

Room Tip: The higher, the better.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Jae V,

I’m pleased to learn that you enjoy so many aspects of the hotel during your stays with us. I am glad that you were able to experience our restaurants and spa, and that our concierge, bathrooms and quiet atmosphere also topped your list of favorite details. Thank you for your five star review of Four Seasons Hotel Washington, and I hope to meet you during your next visit to DC.
All the best,

West Palm Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I enjoyed the exceptional stay at the Four Seasons in D.C. It was in a great part of town. The room was spacious and luxurious. It was quiet too. It was in a happening part of town. The restaurants were excellent as well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Iroyer1,

Thank you for a wonderful review of Four Seasons Washington. I am happy you had an excellent experience at the hotel and were able to enjoy our restaurants as well as our location in historic Georgetown. I’m also glad to know that your room was comfortable and quite. I hope you will join us again on your next trip to the nation’s capital.
Best wishes,

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is a well situated hotel with very comfortable rooms and a great staff. Gracious atmosphere but very unstuffy. Easy walking distance to Georgetown, Metro and Pennsylvania Ave. Well worth the price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Expat094,

I’m glad you enjoyed your recent stay at Four Seasons Washington and that our décor, location, and staff all made for a great trip. I am also happy that you found the atmosphere in the hotel and guest rooms to be comfortable. Thank you for taking the time to share this review and I hope you will join us again on your next trip to the east coast.
Warm regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

well my dear as you know the four season is in the group of the well known name in gastrology hotels spa and so on the location is where it should be hotel offers great wiew and great service washington d.c and four season offers all what you need.

• Stayed November 2012
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Kastroforjoe,

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Washington. I’m happy that you received great service and enjoyed the view and hotel’s spa. I hope you will join us again soon.
Regards,

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Every autumn, I have to travel for work to D.C and every time I stay at The Four Seasons in Georgetown. This hotel is great. The rooms are comfortable and the service is superb. It is such a treat staying here. The Four Seasons is splendid and expensive, but it's worth the splurge (of course, my company pays for my stay so that makes it easier for me to absorb the wonderfulness that is Four Seasons Washington, D.C.). The location in Georgetown makes it easy to stroll (and close to shopping, if that's your thing). But one of the things I love most about this hotel are the wonderfully spacious bathrooms and the huge, luxurious bathtubs. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Marion5501,

Thank you for your loyalty to Four Seasons Washington. I’m happy to know that you enjoy the hotel every time you visit and receive terrific service. I’m also glad that you enjoy the large bathrooms and soaking tubs which I hope are a relaxing part of your business trips. Thank you for sharing your review, I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and meeting you on your next visit.
Best wishes,

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Our organization held a award event at the 4 Seasons, and the service we received was beyond compare. The layout was beautiful, the food was outstanding and the customer service was the best I've encountered in the DC area. I would highly recommend holding events at the 4 Seasons-a great deal of worry will be taken off your mind, because they take care of everything.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mary Neven B.,

Thank you for a wonderful review of Four Seasons Washington. I’m happy to learn that all the details of your event were planned with care and that you enjoyed the food and décor. I’m particularly pleased that you received excellent service, which we strive to provide to all guests, both individuals and groups. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for your next event or for an in-town getaway.
All the best,