Pamper yourself when in DC and stay at this gem whenever you can! Staff is spectacularly friendly, helpful, well-trained, and capable. Food excellent. Bar bustling and fun. Spa an oasis. Rooms uniformly excellent- comfortable, great bathrooms and amenities, all up to date and not time worn. And you're within easy walking distance of Georgetown shopping and restaurants in one direction and all that DC has to offer in the other. (Cabs easy to get, if you prefer.) A minor annoyance is price for overnight parking for guests. Cab it from Reagan. Book as far in advance as you can for best rates and availability. It's no hidden gem. Just a true gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the hip and historic Georgetown neighborhood, Four Seasons Hotel Washington offers unparalleled access to D.C.'S inspiring monuments and historic sites as well as the eclectic charm of upscale shops, restaurants, and galleries. Vibrant Georgetown is home to a rich variety of cultural attractions, stores and eateries. Listen to evocative jazz in Blues Alley, shop in the design district known as Cady's Alley and explore the C&O Canal, Georgetown Waterfront Park and Washington Harbour. Other popular attractions include the Old Stone House on M Street, Georgetown University, Georgetown Cupcakes (site of the hit show "DC Cupcakes") and of course, the famous stairs from "The Exorcist." It's an ideal base from which to explore the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- 4 Seasons Washington d.c.
- Four Seasons Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Four Seasons