My husband and I stayed her for two nights for a getaway weekend. The staff is exceptionally friendly and attentive and really understands customer service. We had a room on the fourth floor facing the courtyard - the view was lovely and the bed and the room very comfortable. The bathroom, complete with walk-in shower, full tub and separate toilet was very luxurious. Grabbing a cab was quick and it was never a problem. The location was great - out the door to tour Georgetown - or walk down the street (a lengthy but enjoyable walk) to museums and the White House. Would we return? In a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the hip and historic Georgetown neighborhood, Four Seasons Hotel Washington offers unparalleled access to D.C.'S inspiring monuments and historic sites as well as the eclectic charm of upscale shops, restaurants, and galleries. Vibrant Georgetown is home to a rich variety of cultural attractions, stores and eateries. Listen to evocative jazz in Blues Alley, shop in the design district known as Cady's Alley and explore the C&O Canal, Georgetown Waterfront Park and Washington Harbour. Other popular attractions include the Old Stone House on M Street, Georgetown University, Georgetown Cupcakes (site of the hit show "DC Cupcakes") and of course, the famous stairs from "The Exorcist." It's an ideal base from which to explore the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Otel, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Washington D.C. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- 4 Seasons Washington d.c.
- Four Seasons Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Four Seasons