WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #2 of 140 Hotels in Washington DC
Liverpool, Pennsylvania
“It's the Four Seasons”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I am never disappointed when I stay at a Four Seasons. We drove to DC from PA it was well worth the trip. The staff is very attentive, and professional. Great location to walk to the Georgetown Restaurants. Great beds and very well appointed rooms.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
DBurghartz, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Dear SheriBobLove2Travel,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC and for taking the time to give us your feedback. It makes me happy to know that our staff was very attentive and professional, that you found our location convenient to the Georgetown restaurants and that our beds were comfortable and to your liking. I look forward to welcoming you back to our Nation’s Capital.

Dirk Burghartz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Toronto, Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stayed only one night at the Four Seasons in Georgetown as my stay was cut short due to a change in the weather that resulted in cancellation of my flight back to Toronto and my having to leave a day early. The front desk staff was amazing in assisting me with my early departure. The hotel rooms are fabulous -- extremely spacious and well-kept. Attention to detail is remarkable, with even the toiletries being of the highest quality. A lovely place to stay, overall -- as close to a "home away from home" as I've ever experienced in a hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DBurghartz, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear JMMN_13,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience after your recent stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC. I am sorry your trip to Georgetown was cut short due to a storm, but I’m glad that you had a wonderful time during your one night stay at the hotel. It is nice to hear that everything from the front desk service to the room and its amenities made you feel like the hotel was truly your, “home away from home.” I look forward to welcoming you back to the Nation’s Capital.

Warmest Regards,

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

2 Friends and I met in DC to receive 2013, and stayed at the Four Seasons in Georgetown. The location was incredible. The hotel ambiance was cozy, welcoming and warm, just as all the staff. Every staff member we encountered went above and beyond to make our stay memorable.

The eat a few meals at the hotel, and all were amazing. Sunday brunch has to be the highlight. It was very good.

The ambiance at the bar as well as the food were outstanding. We went out to different bars around the city, but the bar at the hotel ended up being more fun than the others.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DBurghartz, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Paola M,

Thank you for sharing with me with your kind feedback after your recent stay at our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you and your two friends enjoyed ringing in the New Year with us. I am also happy to know that you found everything from the location to the ambiance to the staff to be warm and welcoming. We work hard to make sure every guest’s experience is memorable, and I am glad that we lived up to that expectation throughout your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC for another stay, Sunday brunch at Seasons, or for a visit to the bar at Bourbon Steak.

Warmest regards,

Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

My family of five: three children and two adults, stayed at Four Seasons Washington during Inaugural weekend. The hotel was obviously functioning at full capacity yet did not miss a beat. Our connecting rooms were amazing. Spotless, large and very comfortable. The bathrooms were fantastic. Housekeeping left pink bubble bath for the kids which they loved.

I was concerned that the hotel might be crowded, or that room service might be slow because we were staying at such a crazy time. Not at all. The car was aways ready when we needed it, room service was speedy and delicious. Housekeeping tok care of our laundry very expeditiously.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I prefer the more modern wing
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Grapevine, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

The hotel is beautiful and the stuff went above and beyond helpful. The location is close enough to downtown but far enough away that neighborhood is quaint and romantic. The only reason I gave it four stars is bartender seemed irritated when I asked a question about bar menu.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michele P
Greenville, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family and I selected the Four Seasons for our visit to the Inaugural Ball. When we arrived we were immediately greeted by a very attentive staff. The professionalism and personal attention to the details were welcomed as we checked in. Our suite was well appointed and provided excellent space for us to relax and/or work prior to the event. We later met friends for a late lunch at Bourbon Steak, the food, atmosphere, and staff were all worthy of a 5 star property. The location is so convenient to both Pennsylvania Ave. and Georgetown. The members of the concierge staff were dedicated to ensuring our total experience was positive and stress free. Micheal Chase (Concierge) was especially helpful with our request. Overall our experience was outstanding.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DamonH0330
FourSeasonsHotelDC, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear DamonH0330,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your wonderful experience after staying with us during Inauguration. We are so fortunate to have many wonderful employees that take such pride in taking care of our guest. I'm thrilled that you had the opportunity to be pampered by Michael and will certainly share your comments with him. We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC on a future visit.

Warm Regards,

Yvette Thomas-Henry
Hotel Manager
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have never had a bad experience in a Four Seasons and this hotel is very special to my wife and I as we celebrate our anniversay each year. We love coming here everyone takes such great care of us. Always a nice note and a treat when you arrive in your room and the rooms are clean and spacious with luxurious amenities. We will see you next year

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple