2 Friends and I met in DC to receive 2013, and stayed at the Four Seasons in Georgetown. The location was incredible. The hotel ambiance was cozy, welcoming and warm, just as all the staff. Every staff member we encountered went above and beyond to make our stay memorable.
The eat a few meals at the hotel, and all were amazing. Sunday brunch has to be the highlight. It was very good.
The ambiance at the bar as well as the food were outstanding. We went out to different bars around the city, but the bar at the hotel ended up being more fun than the others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the hip and historic Georgetown neighborhood, Four Seasons Hotel Washington offers unparalleled access to D.C.'S inspiring monuments and historic sites as well as the eclectic charm of upscale shops, restaurants, and galleries. Vibrant Georgetown is home to a rich variety of cultural attractions, stores and eateries. Listen to evocative jazz in Blues Alley, shop in the design district known as Cady's Alley and explore the C&O Canal, Georgetown Waterfront Park and Washington Harbour. Other popular attractions include the Old Stone House on M Street, Georgetown University, Georgetown Cupcakes (site of the hit show "DC Cupcakes") and of course, the famous stairs from "The Exorcist." It's an ideal base from which to explore the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Washington d.c.
- Four Seasons Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Four Seasons Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Four Seasons