I've stayed at luxury hotels all over the world but this hotel is particularly good. Yes it's a very nice hotel, but most importantly the staff at this hotel are attentive. They know each guest and cater to the needs of each guest. I don't know how they do it but their responsiveness is amazing. Front desk, concierge, housekeeping, spa -- all the hotel personnel are amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the hip and historic Georgetown neighborhood, Four Seasons Hotel Washington offers unparalleled access to D.C.'S inspiring monuments and historic sites as well as the eclectic charm of upscale shops, restaurants, and galleries. Vibrant Georgetown is home to a rich variety of cultural attractions, stores and eateries. Listen to evocative jazz in Blues Alley, shop in the design district known as Cady's Alley and explore the C&O Canal, Georgetown Waterfront Park and Washington Harbour. Other popular attractions include the Old Stone House on M Street, Georgetown University, Georgetown Cupcakes (site of the hit show "DC Cupcakes") and of course, the famous stairs from "The Exorcist." It's an ideal base from which to explore the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Washington d.c.
- Four Seasons Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Four Seasons Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Four Seasons