“Very okay-ish!”

Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
Ranked #3 of 141 Hotels in Washington DC
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The location is fine and so is the service. The breakfast is terrible, but the room is very comfortable. All the room decoration and the bathroom is very old-fashioned also.

But if you don't care for all that and you are only looking for bed to sleep, then this hotel might suit you nicely.

3  Thank oviajador
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Caducadu,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us about your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed staying in Georgetown, that our service met your expectations and that your room was comfortable.

However, I am sorry that the bathroom and room décor was not to your liking. I am also disappointed to learn that you did not enjoy the breakfast. I have shared your thoughts with our executive chef and restaurant manager as we are always looking to improve. If you would like to discuss any aspect of your stay with me in further detail please contact me directly at the number listed below or via e-mail at yvette.thomas-henry@fourseasons.com. I would welcome any additional feedback you may have. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel and Seasons restaurant.

Again, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Warm regards,
Yvette Thomas- Henry
202-295-2768
Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,148)

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Staff was great, this place pays attention to detail. I was a tourist first day and the concierge was fantastic. Ate several meals at the hotel very good. The bar is a great place to hang out. The location is great right in Georgetown, very safe and clean.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Andy G
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Visited the hotel for a week with my wife and young daughter.

The hotel was very nice with two top notch restaurants and a lounge bar with a quaint outdoor patio. The staff and service was also very good. I was always greeted by name and the staff really did seem to care about you and your stay. They gave my daughter her own robe and slippers as well as little gifts for the first few days.

The pool, and fitness areas are nice enough although not as luxurious as I expected. They do however have a very nice yoga studio

The location in Georgetown is close enough to all the monuments and museums via short cab ride. But it gives you many other options to do if your not marching around the museums etc.

The " M street" Georgetown location is very convenient with a number of great restaurants and many trendy shopping locations like Barney's, Ralph Lauren and Rag + Bone. Also the area is clean and safe with nice areas to walk like the lakeshore and the canal. If it fits within your budget I would recommend this location for business or leisure.

1  Thank sirtravelots
Reviewed August 22, 2012

One of the nicest hotels I have stayed in for some time - and I stay in a lot of hotels! My only regret is that I did not stay longer. In addition the hotel is located in a great area for exploring. I was there on business, but will definately go back with my family.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Everything was wonderful from the moment we arrived to our departure
Beautiful suite, enough space for the 4 of us, the beds were made, the concierge was extremely helpful in finding us the best places to eat, visit and enjoy.
since there were some heavy noise during our stay and one of our afternoons was really disturbed by it, we got a special refund on our internet and parking charges.
the kids were treated with pop corn and coke, and some booklets about Washington and the presidents of USA. Very nice touch.
Breakfast was not a buffet but delicious choices and quickly served.
To go to the pool is a bit challenging, going up and down stairs and elevators... Not my favorite part of the hotel.
We wanted to come back a few weeks later, adding my nephew to the group, but it was difficult to speak with the reservation people. When we finally got a hold of them, they would not allow 3 kids in a 750 dollars suite...
we decided to go to another hotel instead....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
FourSeasonsHotelDC, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear PascaleV,

I truly apprecaite you taking the time to give us your feedback after your recent stay with us. I’m happy to know that you and your family had a wonderful stay in the suite, enjoyed breakfast in Seasons, that your children liked the special amenities and that our concierge’s recommendations were extremely helpful.

I am disapointed though that you found it difficult to speak with reservations to book your next visit with your family and nephew. I appologize for this inconveniance and also for not offering the best recomndation that would accommodate your party of five. I understand that you have already booked another hotel but if you would reconsider, please contact our assistant reservations manager, Diana Botelho at 202-944-2091 or via e-mail at diana.botelho@fourseasons.com and she would gladly assist you. We would be delighted to welcome you and your family back to Four Seasons Washington, DC.

I look forward to having the opportunity to meet you in person during your next visit.

Warmest regards,

Yvette Thomas-Henry
Hotel Manager
202-295-2768

Reviewed August 15, 2012

If you want excellent service and the best hotel experience in Georgetown, Washington DC stay at the Four Seasons, Service and attention to detail cannot be matched. Spend the extra money and give yourself a treat you will never forget. From your arrival to departure every need or want is handled professionally and pleasantly.The rooms are comfortable, spacious, the bedding is exceptional and the spa tub is to die for. The Four Seasons Hotel is at the top of list for any trip we plan in the future.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed here for two nights in August we were welcomed warmly at check in and advised that there were works being done and that there might be some noise we were given a room were we could not here anything apart when the room next door was having a shower.
The Conceirge was great gave us good tips for dinner and lunch as well as giving as us a good recommendation for a private guide for a tour of DC
On check out the front office manager came out to check if everything was ok just a great stay i can highly recommend

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple