The Dupont Circle
$157
$446
$341
  • Room Service
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
$405
$242
  • Room Service
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$279
$223
  • Breakfast included
$457
$339
  • Pool
JW Marriott Washington, DC(Washington DC)
$509
$459
$265
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Kimpton George Hotel(Washington DC)
$363
$329
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Washington - Capitol(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
$221
  • Pool
3,516 results
All reviewsdupont circleheated floorsfrosted glass doorgreat locationtoilet and showersink areahotel barmetro stationrooms are smallstreet noisewhite housevalet parkingshuttersprivacyaaronbookstoreconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Dupont Circle is not what is used to be. It is not funky anymore, many vacant commercial space and you have to work to find good food. Not just a noisy slap-it-on-the-grill steak terrace, but simple honest food. And it gets real noisy on friday night, perhaps saturdays also, so I recommand you think again about this location.
The room was impeccable, though generic. You don't get the boutique feeling in this joint, despite the price. Overall, the staff was friendly and kuddos to the bell staff.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank NihonJF
Hotel M, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2014

Dear Nihon, thank you for being a recent guest of ours and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and the condition of our room. Should you visit us again, we are always ready to suggest anything you are looking for from restaurants to activities to more things off the beaten path. We want all our guests to thoroughly enjoy their visit with us. We hope you will choose to stay with us again and let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience at our hotel.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

I recently stayed here for two nights for a vacation. Overall, it was a very nice hotel. The staff was very nuclear, helpful, and accommodating. The rooms were a bit on the small side, but this didn't bother us as we were in the room very little. Would note that the bathroom in the room was not at all separated from the bedroom...was only about 5 feet from the bed and there was no door,just a glass panel. Would not be able to stay in the rooms w anyone except people you are very close with. I did like this hotel, but you can find more reasonably priced options and have just as nice of a hotel experience.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jaclyn S

Dear Jaclyn, thank you for being a guest of our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your review and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We wanted to let you know that in addition to our various room options, we do often have weekend specials, especially around holidays, for guests who are visiting DC. We invite you to check with us if you are going to stay in Dupont Circle again so that we might see if we have a hotel deal that is convenient for your stay. We thank you for your visit and hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband and I began a weekend in Annapolis with a couple of days in DC on the front end, and chose the Dupont Circle Hotel based on the location. The location alone is truly a selling point - right near the Metro and walking distance to loads of good restaurants - but the hotel itself was wonderful. The service and friendliness from the moment we walked in was a nice welcome and the rooms were great. I believe our room was an entry-level room but the space was very well appointed - great amenities including a heated floor in the bathroom which was legitimately one of my favorite features. I guess I never knew what I was missing!

All in all, a fantastic hotel. We happened to get a good rate on our room, but even at full price I think this is a great option within DC's hotel landscape. We'd stay here again during another trip to DC!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lavidashannon
Hotel M, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you and your husband enjoyed such a nice stay while with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our modern accommodations (with special appreciation for the heated bathroom floors) and hotel amenities. We are glad our staff and hotel could make your visit to DC a good one and we look forward to the time you will be able to return and stay with us again.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

There are many things that I like about this hotel. Courtesy at the reception, perfect cleaning conditions (spotless-believe me), position, and soft elegant style.
A few things, really small things, that I did not like: the noise of the room because of its position with respect to the street, and the air conditioner.
I stayed for two nights, so I did not bother asking for a change. However, the air conditioner was deadly noisy, and I had to turn it completely off. The noise from the traffic is probably to expect. I was there for work, and was up at night and early AM getting ready for meetings and taking phone calls and emails. Next time I will ask a quieter room (different position) if I am there to relax.

Room Tip: Ask for a quite room if you are there for vacation and want to sleep.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank tramonteL
Hotel M, Manager at The Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We appreciate you being a guest of ours and we are so pleased to hear that our hotel and staff could make your stay more comfortable. Regardless of the length of your visit, please know that we always do anything we can to accommodate our guests and make their visit an optimal one. We hope you will have the opportunity to travel to DC again soon and visit us again.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

i stayed two nights on business (conference). at the conference rate, i'd rate the hotel very good, but i'd have been less sanguine if i'd paid the rack rate. staff was friendly and helpful when i interacted and unobtrusive the rest of the time. the light was out in the bathroom and some of the caulk was peeling away from the bathroom floor. the exercise room is a bit dim, but the equipment was adequate and well-maintained. the post-conference hors d'ouvres were quite good.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Nancy N

Dear Nancy, thank you for review. We are happy our staff could accommodate your needs, but we do apologize for the maintenance that needed to be done to your room. We appreciate you sharing your feedback, so that we may remedy the situation. We hope you enjoyed your DC visit and will stay with us again soon.