I came here on business as a solo traveler. It is close to all the major amenities. I can't say enough how great the location is.
This is a nice trendy boutique hotel, with a nice upscale lobby. It is very clean and comfortable and reminds me of the hip hotels in Europe. The AC works great here, it was easy to find a comfortable temperature, the beds are ok for comfort.
The reason I gave it 4 bubbles instead of 5 is because of a few things.
- I think they went on the cheap with the towels and linens. The beds were ok, but the sheets feel cheap (stiff, scratchy and don't fit well) and some of the towels have holes in them.
- The hotel staff does not seem as friendly and accomodating as some of the other hotels I've stayed in of the same class. This may be a cultural difference perhaps.
- I think the rooms are small and kind of industrial. I know some people like this look but I feel like i'm in an office cubicle. Everything is nice and everything but, its just not homey. They have these very nice plantation shutters instead of curtains, but the room is really bright in the morning. It doesn't work to block out the sun when you want to sleep in.
- there is some noise all night long from Dupont circle. Not much the hotel can do about this but I have not slept well as a result.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel based upon its convenient location and cleanliness
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of the city's most vibrant neighborhoods, The Dupont Circle brings modern style to the nation's capital for an unforgettable experience. Urban chic comes to life in The Dupont Circle's sleek design, eclectic artwork and coveted location. Then there is LEVEL NINE, an elevated tier of luxury for the ultimate experience. These spacious rooms boast spectacular views across the city from private terraces and balconies with added amenities and benefits. Who needs to cab when you are staying in the heart of the cities restaurant, bar and entertainment scene. Dine in style at Cafe Dupont, a multi-sensory experience, offering a handcrafted modern American style menu with French influences for breakfast, dinner or brunch. Or mix and mingle in one of DC's treasured spots at Bar Dupont, busy with the cosmopolitan after-work crowd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Doyle Collection, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dupont Hotel Washington Dc
- Jurys Washington Hotel