All reviews dupont circle front desk courtyard marriott great view of the washington monument starbucks coffee pedestal sink minute walk restaurants and shops the hotel staff valet parking location is great few blocks bed was comfortable outdoor pool within walking distance embassy row decent hotel
Reviewed August 20, 2018

The staff was very professional. Elsa and the rest of the crew in the Bistro provided top notch customer service. The breakfast was excellent. The room was a bit on the small for a family. Should inquire before choosing the room. Overall would highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Ebony M, General Manager at Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am pleased to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and that Elsa and the rest of the team took great care of you. The Dupont Circle neighborhood really is a wonderful location to stay at during a DC visit – we do have it all metro close by, restaurants, shops mixed with the charm of a true neighborhood experience. Please visit us again.

Ebony Moore
Courtyard by Marriott - Dupont Circle

Reviewed August 15, 2018

This hotel is very well located, but besides that, nothing else. I would say that the first improvement that could be done here is a proper place to eat. Most of the food you get here (teh exception been the breakfast eggs) is frozen stuff zapped in a microwave. There is plenty of options nearby, but sometimes guests need the freedom to stay inside of hte hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Ebony M, General Manager at Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2018

Dear YQUIN,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel here in the historic district of Dupont Circle located in Washington, D.C. We upgraded our menu in our bistro to include some great breakfast and evening made to order options such as the two-egg omelet, breakfast burrito, chicken pot pie, and skillet meatballs just to name a few. I'm will definitely share your comments with our staff. I hope we have an opportunity to offer you more of a selection the next time your travel needs bring you to the Nation’s Capital. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Ebony Moore
Courtyard by Marriott/ Dupont Circle

Reviewed August 14, 2018

I wanted to write this review because the woman who cleaned my room each day deserves to be mentioned. Her name is Moui and she was absolutely the most caring and friendly chambermaid I have ever met. I travel often and so it is important that my room be neat and clean and that I have what I need each day. The staff here is absolutely amazing and Moui made my trip even more special. She always asked if I needed something when we crossed paths in the hall. I was greeted with a warm smile and her bubbly personality made me laugh. My bed was comfortable and each and every time I came in or was leaving the hotel, someone from the front desk acknowledged me. The gentlemen who parked my car and the concierge were all phenomenal. Will return here for next convention.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Darrell T, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and giving such a wonderful review. I am so excited to share your feedback with Moui. So wonderful Moui made such a great connection and providing the overall service to meet your expectation. She loves what she do and always smiling. I will certainly share your feedback with the rest of the team. Hope to see you again if your travels permit.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Elsa and Hana from the Bistro were very kind and provided top notch service. The coffee was excellent and the food was delicious. The front desk staff was quick at check-in and responded promptly to any needs that I had. The room appears to be recently updated and the view was very nice. I would highly recommend this hotel when visiting DC.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for the 5 star review. Its such a pleasure knowing you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. I will certainly share your feedback with Elsa and Hana as well as the rest of the team. Hope to have you back if your travels brings you back to the Nation's Capital.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I have never felt this way, but all of my family members agreed we all wanted to bring the bed home with us immediately. The staff was great. It is not that far walk from restaurants and stores.
Cheryl was nice at our check out.

Room Tip: This is one of the only hotels we could find that did not charge for basic WIFI in the room. The pool was great too.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Tiel D
Darrell T, Assistant General Manager at Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to mention us on Trip advisor and giving us a 5 star rating. We appreciate your feedback and I will share your comment with Cheryl and the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you and family hopefully in the near future if your travels brings you back to the Nations Capital.

Regards,