I was a bit worried about the location of this hotel as I had intended to reserve a few and then cancel but inadvertently booked advance rate non-refundable!
I was pleasantly surprised - good location, close to metro and some fabulous restaurants in the local area.
When we got to a location we tend to do lots of walking - 20 mins to the White House with a stroller so not too bad.
Only slight criticisms would be the pool .... Freezing cold as outside! Beds were not the most comfortable but after that much walking I could have slept anywhere!
2 of the Big Bus tours (yellow and one other) go from opposite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC/Dupont Circle is ideally located in Northwest Washington, and a short walk to the Dupont Circle Metro. Whether you're staying for business or leisure, our hotel in Washington, D.C. is equipped for everything you need for a relaxed and productive stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelPower, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Washington Dc Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Northwest
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Courtyard
- Washington Dc Marriott