My family and I stayed here for 4 days during April school vacation. We were originally booked at another hotel which turned out to be an unacceptable choice. We called this Marriott as it was recommended by "Fodor, Washington." They could not have been more accomodating. Our room was clean, beds comfortable, and the buffet breakfast was delicious. Everyone on staff was pleasant and answered any questions we had.
The location, about 5 blocks up from the Dupont Circle Metro stop was quiet and chock full of great restaurants and interesting shops. A nice change after a day of touring DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC/Dupont Circle is ideally located in Northwest Washington, and a short walk to the Dupont Circle Metro. Whether you're staying for business or leisure, our hotel in Washington, D.C. is equipped for everything you need for a relaxed and productive stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Washington Dc Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Northwest
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Marriott
- Washington Dc Courtyard