A nice hotel, in its simplicity, but:
1. I wish I'd known prior to my stay that there would be no breakfast as part of my package. Very inconvenient.
2. There was a lady at the reception desk who was often rude and dismissive.
3. The cleaning staff kept thinking we'd checked-out, and opening the door each morning!
4. Our door key/card stopped working 20 minutes before we were to collect our bags for check out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Washington, DC/Dupont Circle is ideally located in Northwest Washington, and a short walk to the Dupont Circle Metro. Whether you're staying for business or leisure, our hotel in Washington, D.C. is equipped for everything you need for a relaxed and productive stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelPower, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Washington, DC/Dupont Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Washington Dc Dupont Circle Hotel Washington Dc
- Courtyard Washington Northwest
- Courtyard Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Marriott
- Washington Dc Courtyard