We stayed at the Day’s Inn Washington DC with my family while visiting DC area.
All staff, especially Jennifer, at the front desk was very friendly, helpful and courteous.
The room was lovely and the most importantly very clean. It had everything we needed. Very pleasant place to stay in Washington area. We will be back. Thank you for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Forest Hills area, our Days Inn Washington DC/Connecticut Avenue hotel is an ideal choice when visiting the nation's capital. The nearest Metro Station is just 1.5 blocks away and Avis Budget Car Rental is onsite for your convenience. Sleep soundly in your comfortable room, complete with free WiFi, Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses, and 37-inch HDTVs. Indulge in a delicious meal at Tesoro Italian Restaurant, located onsite. We provide ChargePro EV charging stations for electric vehicles. Familiar landmarks, such as The White House, U.S. Capitol Building, Washington Monument, and the Lincoln, Jefferson, and Martin Luther King Jr. memorials, are just a short Metro ride away. Explore Smithsonian Institution museums, the Smithsonian National Zoo, Arlington National Cemetery, and Mount Vernon. Hit the links at Rock Creek Public Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Washington DC / Connecticut Avenue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave. Hotel Washington Dc
- Connecticut Avenue Days Inn
- Days Inn Washington Dc
- Days Inn Connecticut Ave Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Days Inn