Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2016

It is indeed an old building but everything is clean. The staff are really helpful and kind.
It is not a luxury hotel but a nice and comfortable place to stay. Very well connected with buses and metro, and the surroundings are nice and safe. Nearby The U street area. I recommend it!

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

As said in other reviews, the Windsor Inn is a older building and certainly has some wear and tear, some old water damage, and some work could be done to make it perfect.

However, my room was spotlessly clean and the bathroom was updated. The furnishings have an antique feel to them. I like the decor.. It fits the age of the building.

The linens also were extremely clean...

The staff were all extremely nice and friendly. They were very helpful and accommodating with storing my luggage before and after I checked in so I could tour around the neighborhood/city.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2016

Many stairs! Hotel is old and has seen better days. Had to lug suitcases up many stairs, outside and in. I bolted and went to another place due to a housekeeping issue. (Yikes) Neighborhood is good. Bus transportation. Restaurants.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

Ugh. I was rebooked here from their sister property. Walking from the metro the air was saturated with weed. The staff was awful and rude, not to mention dirty and sweaty with no standards. The room meant going outside to a rock hard that creaked, stained floors, and furniture from 1978.
At no point did I feel safe - no deadbolt on the door and a window that wasn't locked.
I've traveled throughout Africa and the middle east, but the windsor is where I felt the most unsafe.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank lnmoschella
Reviewed May 23, 2016

The room made me shiver when I entered, it was dark, shabby with peeling wallpaper and blinking light-bulbs. It is indeed in a desperate need of redecorating but the cleanliness kind of makes up for it. It proved to be a comfortable room once we got used to the decrepitude. The bathroom was also clean and well equipped.
Although the hotel advertises free wifi in the rooms, the signal doesn't get any further than the lobby.
The concierges at the desk were friendly and helpul.

Date of stay: May 2016