It is the cheapest one I can find in DC downtown. It about 15-20 min walk from White House. You can also take 96 bus to National Hall. Since it is cheap, of course you can't compare it with these 5-star hotel. But everything meets my expectations.
1. AC is a bit noisy and the room is a bit hot in the summer.
2. Restroom is big but no screen for toilet. Therefore, if someone is sitting on toilet, you might have to wait. Therefore it may not be good for a big family.
But these two are not a major concern for me. We had a good time in DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Inn is a charming forty-eight room European-style hotel conveniently located on 16th Street several blocks from either the DuPont Circle Metro station or the Memorial/Cardoza Metro station. Business travelers as well as tourists seek out the Windsor Inn for its rooms that offer comfort, location, and value. The Windsor Inn's art deco lobby has original moldings and floor tiles from the 1920s renewal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Windsor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Hotel Washington Dc
- Windsor Inn Washington Dc