I read all the reviews before booking it and I took the risk and don't regret it. I assure you most of them are overreacting. The rooms were very clean and comfy. The attention was good and they even give a nice breakfast. I stayed at the infamous "garden level" and it's not bad at all. Although if you expect jacuzzis and room service this isn't the hotel for you. But if you're a turist and need a good night sleep it's just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Windsor Inn is a charming forty-eight room European-style hotel conveniently located on 16th Street several blocks from either the DuPont Circle Metro station or the Memorial/Cardoza Metro station. Business travelers as well as tourists seek out the Windsor Inn for its rooms that offer comfort, location, and value. The Windsor Inn's art deco lobby has original moldings and floor tiles from the 1920s renewal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Windsor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Hotel Washington Dc
- Windsor Inn Washington Dc