We enjoyed our stay at Embassy Inn, even having come from a conference at the Willard. All the staff were lovely, and facilities were adequate for our needs. Best of all, the hotel is in an old row house with a rose garden in front. The interior is from the 20's, making for a cozy stay. Just a block away are an array of popular restaurants; and transportation is nearby. The breakfast is barely adequate, but we stopped at Safeway, one block away, for fruit and supplies. If you're coming to DC on a budget, I would recommend this meticulously clean and comfy inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Inn is a charming thirty eight-room European style hotel conveniently located on 16th Street several blocks from the Dupont Circle Metro station. Business travelers as well as tourists seek out the Embassy Inn for its comfort, location, and value. The Embassy Inn originated in 1910 as an eight-unit apartment house. In 1919, it was converted into a thirty-room tourist hotel and was re-opened in 1987 as a thirty-eight hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Embassy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Embassy Hotel Washington Dc
- The Embassy Inn Washington Dc
- Embassy Inn Washington Dc