The hotel was in a good location but the room was the smallest room that I have ever stayed in. Ever. There was not even a closet - just a hat tree. Clothes were ironed on the bed as the iron was plugged into the bathroom outlet....
Linens were nice and clean but the bed was small. They said it was a queen but it wasn't. We were close to the front desk and could hear everything that was going on.
There was not available parking out front and had to park at the garage close to three blocks away. This was difficult when trying to unload and load the luggage.
No internet access in the rooms - in the lobby only. But even if there would have been access in the room, there was no room in the room to work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Inn is a charming thirty eight-room European style hotel conveniently located on 16th Street several blocks from the Dupont Circle Metro station. Business travelers as well as tourists seek out the Embassy Inn for its comfort, location, and value. The Embassy Inn originated in 1910 as an eight-unit apartment house. In 1919, it was converted into a thirty-room tourist hotel and was re-opened in 1987 as a thirty-eight hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Embassy Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Embassy Hotel Washington Dc
- The Embassy Inn Washington Dc
- Embassy Inn Washington Dc