The hotel is near George Washington University, close to shoppinig, accessible to the subway system.
The units are suites - with fully equipped kitchens, perfectly adequate baths, good closet space, and a sitting area.
A problem - and one about which the staff is honest if you inquire is that a 'quiet location' within the hotel is a difficult - to impossible- need to meet. The hotel is located next to the Georgia Washington University hospital, and the ambulences, with sirens, run night-and-day.
So . . if a suite with kitchen outweighs the importance of a quiet location, this can be a good place -- but if quiet is a priortiy, this is probably not the right spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle