I just returned from the One Washington Circle Hotel. I cannot stress how much of a good choice for a weekend in Washington DC this was. We were down there because of the National Marathon. We found the hotel to be wonderful. The room was HUGE. We payed for a regular room with a queen bed, the lowest price. Our room was a one bedroom apartment complete with kitchen, bath, bedroom and large living room/office space. The Foggy Bottom Metro is a 3 minute walk around the circle. The area is clean, safe, nice and accessible to everything in DC via metro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle