A fascinating and strange place, if located in a very busy location. THe Art Deco lobby gives way to ordinary looking hallways but huge rooms. It's all very comfy with Aveda products in the bath and robes and a separate sitting room for working. The restaurant is one of DC's more interesting places to eat or have cocktails and as ever in this town, aspiring types from The West Wing are everywhere. Good value too at less than $200 a night including breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Odigeo, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle