2,108 results
All reviews full kitchen whole foods gwu hospital grinder coffee beans ambulance sirens great location emergency room white house trader joes foggy bottom metro separate kitchen walk in closet walking distance living room kennedy center light sleeper
Reviewed April 3, 2015 via mobile

I'm laying in my bed. Very spacious. Room smells old and of stale cigarettes. Expensive for quality. I'd rather return to St. Gregory Hotel. This hotel needs renovation. Not terrible, but disappointing. Friendly staff though. Great location though.

Stayed: April 2015
3  Thank LazyProjektor
Christine_OneWash, Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2015

Dear LazyProjector,
Not bad is certainly not what we aim for----if you are still in house, please call the front desk as we would like to fix your experience! While we know we are not the newest hotel, we do take great pride in ensuring our rooms smell and look incredibly clean and comfortable; clearly, this is not the case for you.
If you've left already, please contact me directly for your next stay so we can make sure your next visit to DC is with us and is a much more seamless one: cstein@modushotels.com
Christine

Reviewed April 3, 2015

I needed a cheaper hotel than the conference was offering and decided to try out One Washington Circle. What a find! It is a great location -- just about 2 quick blocks to Foggy Bottom Metro and walking distance to streets near Georgetown as well as Dupont Circle. The hotel itself is lovely! Huge room that was a big as many studio apartments in DC with a FULL kitchen! Had a small balcony overlooking the circle but well insulated. Terrific beds. There was in a fitness center that I never got a chance to use! I would come here again and already have recommended it to a friend.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
3  Thank roadtripper400

Dear roadtripper400,
Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so glad that you got to enjoy our hotel during your conference! Thank you so much for recommending us to others, word of mouth is always the very best form of advertising!
We do hope to welcome you back again soon so you can enjoy our hotel's amenities a bit more!

Reviewed April 2, 2015

I stayed here for two nights for work. The room was much larger than I expected and had a full kitchen with full-size fridge and stove. The room was clean and comfortable.

The service is attentive and friendly. I felt like I would have been given the moon had I asked for it.

The building feels very much like it used to be an apartment building. Not that that's a bad thing. The room is more like a one bedroom apartment than a hotel suite.

The only downside to the hotel is that it's near an ambulance shed, so there's some noise to be contended with.

I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room up high to avoid ambulance noise
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank cnfinegan

Dear cnfinegan,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay...and yes, we would certainly do our very best to get our guests the moon should they request it!!!
You're very right, the hotel was at one point an apartment building so the room sizes and layout do reflect this!
We hope to welcome you back the next time your travels bring you to DC!

Reviewed April 1, 2015

This hotel is located on washington circle and within 1 block of metro or if you are using UBER it would be chaeper and more covenient to use uber than metro if you have 3 or more people. Hotel staff excellent pleasant and accommodating. The bistro restaurant is quite good. The district commons restaurant is across the street and is quite lively with excellent food. Would use this hotel again.

Room Tip: washington hospital across the street and sirens are heard quite frequently
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family
Christine_OneWash, Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2015

Dear gbbambi,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us and with the Trip Advisor community! We're so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our spacious rooms our restaurant, and that our team helped to elevate your experience with us even more! Thank you for sharing your tips regarding Uber and District Commons, we think those are great suggestions as well!
We look forward to your next visit to DC and welcoming you back to our hotel!

Reviewed March 31, 2015

The front desk staff were eager to please. They carried my luggage, parked my car and personally showed me different areas surrounding the hotel. The staff were accommodating to my extensive traveling needs and were superior in their approach to customer service. This hotel exceeded my expectations, by far! Will stay here for many years to come!

Room Tip: Parking is not cheap, but worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
Christine_OneWash, Manager at One Washington Circle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2015

Dear Michael J,
Thank you for the wonderful review! it's such an incredible compliment to read about our guests positive experiences, especially when our team plays such a huge role in these experiences!
We thank you for taking the time to not only share your experience but also for your continued support for future visits to DC.
We greatly look forward to welcoming you back very soon!