We had a great stay. Our room was spacious and clean. Found out that the building was an apartment building which was converted to a hotel. It is my understanding that George Washington University owns the hotel. Nice kitchen area with a regular refrigerator, stove and microwave. Staff was excellent and very helpful. Others have commented about the close proximity to George Washington University's hospital, emergency room and ambulance sirens. Yes, from our room we did hear the sirens, but for us, the noise did not bother us. Close to the Metro and the hotel is located in a nice area. We were able to book a room with a special $99 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle