Stayed at this hotel at the recommendation of a friend - and glad he did! Friendly staff, great Foggy Bottom location, nearby restaurant choices, and metro access only 2 blocks away. Took the metro from the airport and was at hotel in about 15 minutes. As a bonus, we discovered that there is a free shuttle that does a two-stop loop across the circle near the hospital and goes to the Kennedy Center. Very convenient way to see the shows! Our room was on the sixth floor and had a balcony which was a very nice touch. They also have a small unheated pool which is a boon on a hot, humid day. And with AAA discount, was a good deal for Fri and Sat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle