I attended a conference here and was pleasantly surprised by the hotel. The location is at 23rd and K St NW, close to George Washington University and the K Street lobbyist corridor. Not far from Metro and many other sights in DC as well. The room was clean and comfy and had a kitchenette. I did hear some sirens but that is typical for any place in DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle