Location A+, walking distance to Metro, and Georgetown. We actually didn't even
use the Metro for two days since we could "walk" to the White House and beyond
to the Mall!!! We had a suite with kitchen and Trader Joe's and Whole Foods just
down the street! Staff was so friendly and courteous...restaurant bar and food excellent.
The bed was extremely comfortable and the linens very clean and crisp. House-
keeping was A+. The suite was roomy with a nice balcony. Swimming pool was
available but we didn't use it...too busy! Very, very nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle