We arrived to such a warm welcome. The front reception staff are a real asset to this organisation. All of the ones that we dealt with came across as genuinely interested in assisting us with any of our questions.
Unfortunately our room was 'no longer available' when we arrived, but they upgraded us to another room. The downside to this 'upgrade' was that there was now only 1 bed for the 4 of us to share - the kids ended up sleeping on the sofa.
The main positives we found at this hotel were the friendliness/helpfulness of staff, the location (next to George Washington University and 15 minute walk to the White House, and it one of the stops on the 'hop-on hop-off bus). Also, there is a Traders Joe nearby for groceries as well as Thai, Indian and Burger restaurants within a few minutes walk.
The downside was the noise (constant sirens as it is across the road from a hospital) and the fact that the pool area was closed for the week whilst it was 33 degrees celcius each day. I would also not recommend the restaurant/bar. Very expensive and unsatisfactory service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle