Being close to the Foggy Bottom Metro Station this hotel is really convenient. A close walk to Georgetown opens up lots of opportunities for dinning too. I had one of the corner rooms and it was very spacious. There are functioning balcony doors which makes nice to get some fresh air in the evening. Being so close to GWU Hospital and the sirens made it a bit noisy. The staff at checkin and checkout were very pleasant and helpful. There were all the necessary amenities you would expect; big flat screen TV and free Wifi. Aside from the city noise, a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle