It is my 4th time here and after trying other hotels like Capital Hilton and the River Inn, I liked here even more. The convenience of location (next to Georgetown), studio type rooms, cleanliness, everything makes me feel like at home. But this time, I have realized that the mattresses, blankets got old and the pillows should be changed. I hope the hotel management is aware that you can not use these types of things forever, they get old and as I come to this hotel frequently on my business trips, it would be great to have them changed. Another point is in the rooms that are located in the edge, there is no wireless coverage, if you need an internet, go for the rooms in the middle around the elevator. Last but not least, it is very close to 'Wholefoods', CVS and Walgreens. And I love the hotel staff here, they are very welcoming and positive!!Will definitely come back again and again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle