One Washington Circle Hotel
$217
  • Restaurant
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
$188
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)
$359
$323
  • Breakfast included
$323
$305
  • Pool
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
$409
  • Room Service
Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown(Washington DC)
$383
  • Restaurant
The Dupont Circle(Washington DC)
$404
$365
$332
Priceline
2,000 results
All reviewsfull kitchenwhole foodsgwu hospitalgrinderfresh coffee beansambulance sirensgreat locationemergency roomwhite housetrader joesfoggy bottomseparate kitchenwalk in closetliving roomwithin walking distancekennedy centerlight sleeper
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed at the One Washington Circle Hotel on business in mid-March 2013, and I would definitely recommend this hotel for its extremely friendly and attentive staff and large suites. My suite had a full kitchen, a dressing room area adjacent to the bathroom, and plenty of space. I really liked the short walk to the George Washington University Metro station too. My one complaint is that I had quite a bit of trouble with the internet connection, and at the business meeting I attended on the premises, the presenters were having trouble with the internet as well.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend & I came to DC to visit for the first time and a friend recommended this cute little place. I loved it!! It's in a great location, in the middle of a quick walk to White House in one direction and George Town in the other direction. The service was excellent as the people working there are knowledgable of the area and gave great recommendations. The room was nice, but the bathroom was small. I really liked that the room looks like an apartment with a kitchen, powder room and a balcony.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The hotel is very conveniently located, near to Foggy Bottom metro and in walking distance to Georgetown and Dupont Circle. My room had a kitchen and a spacious bedroom, but was quite old. The bathroom was okay but not very new.

My room was on the circle side so it was a bit loud at night.

Given the prices in DC, it was a relatively good deal, but in any other place this would be very bad value for money.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Stayed in DC for one night last week. The room was arranged by a travel agency that does travel arrangements for this company that had invited me. I wonder what kind of cut do they get! It is a very average hotel. The lobby is small, almost like club quarters. The room was large but bathrooms are dated. Instead of a king size bed, the room had a queen bed. And whats with this mini pillows!!! The pillows were half the size of your normal pillows. The room was clean. For $250/night I am sure I could have found something else closer to where I wanted to be and better.
Will I stay here again- I would if the price was right and I had no alternate.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I really like One Washington Circle, having stayed here several times. It is in a great location--five minutes to the Foggy Bottom metro stop (so only 15-20 minutes from DCA by metro,) easy walking to the monuments, White House, etc., and lots and lots of great restaurants close by.
It has many great features including a full kitchen in every room. It isn't fancy, but it's nice, and I've always felt it was very clean.

There are a few cons that travelers should be aware of. First, it is right across from the GWU hospital, so in some rooms you can hear ambulances all through the night. This doesn't bother me, but it might be a problem for some. My main problem is the lack of electrical outlets. When I travel with my spouse and we both have computers and phones, it is a struggle to keep everything charged. But that said, it is a minor problem for a hotel I like a lot.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family