Was expecting the hotel to be a bit more elegant given the room rate - about $250 per night for WEd-Sat in March. It was a convenient location b/c of the location of the meetings I attended and upscale restaurants in the Washington Circle area, and close (2 miles - 30 min walk or 15 min metro ride) to the Smithsonian museums and Georgetown shopping. The 'fitness' room was pathetic - a small room off the hotel lobby, with one BROKEN treadmill and a few cable machines... The room is alright - comfortable, clean, stylish, very large.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Washington Circle Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, DC's vibrant Foggy Bottom neighborhood, just one block from the Foggy Bottom Metro Station. Enjoy cool, vibrant atmosphere from the moment you step through the front doors of our stylish hotel. Our friendly staff members welcome each guest with a genuine smile to our super comfortable, modern accommodations in a prime downtown DC location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your One Washington Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Washington Circle Hotel
- One Washington Circle Dc
- Hotel One Washington Circle